– Design and construction risks identification, analysis and evaluation;
– Risks audit, monitoring and control;
– Analysis of the potential risks of the existing signed contracts;
– Alert client to potential variations, delays, disputes and cost overruns;
– Claims risk assessment and management; and
– Dispute avoidance.
– Preparation of construction contracts.
– Setting the procurement strategies.
– Negotiation of construction contracts.
– Tender evaluation and recommendation.
– Contracts auditing and administration during construction phase.
– Creation of effective change-management procedures.
– Change Management .
– Analysis of construction claims during construction phase;
– Delay analysis and preparation of delay impact submissions.
– Document control systems.
– Identification and notification of events.
– Claims evaluation,preparation ,rebuttal and resolution.
– Claims Audit.
– Extension of time documentation.
– Loss and expense submissions
– Benchmarking that identify that best practices in the market.
– Cash flow forecasting.
– Cost Control.
– Cost Consultancy.
– Cost In-Use and Whole life Costing.
– Cost Planning.
– BOQ Preparation.
– Evaluation of Interim and Final Payments.
– Feasibility Studies.
– Baseline Programmes.
– Progress auditing, monitoring and updating.
– Critical path analysis and float ownership.
– Acceleration programming.
– On-site construction observation and progress reporting.
– Interface co-ordination.
– Project progress audit
– Audit of dispute resolution(s).
– Lead the amicable settlement meetings.
– Participation in dispute adjudication boards.
– Act as Counsel in Construction Arbitration.
– Statement of Claim and Defense.
– Expert Witness and testimony in the different Engineering fields.